UPDATE: New section for victims of Direct Provision
If you are or have been detained in Ireland's Direct Provision system for asylum seekers, you may be entitled to *compensation.
Get expert legal advice and representation from Ireland’s top immigration law firm
Non-Nationals face a number of barriers before and on their entry into the Irish State. It can be a stressful, pressurised, worrying and even harsh experience. We have a national reputation for our refugee and immigration work and substantial experience of representing non-nationals through the maze of legislation.
Our immigration department is large enough to have a national reputation for expertise, yet small enough to ensure that every client receives a personal service.
We have extensive experience in the whole range of immigration, asylum and nationality work, at all levels up to and including the High Court and Supreme Courts of Ireland.
We have acted in a number of very high profile cases (including Djolo v Minister for Justice Equality & Law Reform, Donatus v Refugee Appeals Tribunal and Shang v Office of the Refugee Applications Commissioner).
We represent clients from around the world, and have access to professional interpreters in any language.
LEGAL SERVICES FOR MIGRANTS
- Asylum and human rights applications
- Applications for visas and entry clearance
- Applications to change visa stamp conditions on passports
- Work permits, work visa and business applications
- Applications based on marriage and relationship to EU and Irish nationals
- Student visa applications
- Citizenship and naturalisation.
- Subsidiary Protection Applications.
- Humanitarian Leave to Remain Applications.
- Residence Applications.
- Family Reunification Applications.
- Revocation of Deportation Orders
- Complex deportation matters and contesting the issuing and validity of Deportation and Transfer Orders
- Any other general immigration and asylum queries.
Our solicitors specialise in representing clients before the Refugee Appeals Tribunal and in preparing detailed grounds of appeal and submissions on their behalf.
We have successfully represented a large number of clients who have been granted refugee status by the Refugee Appeals Tribunal.
We communicate closely with the Department of Justice and the Garda National Immigration Bureau concerning applications made on behalf of our client’s. In the event of a negative decision on your application we will consider carefully whether Judicial Review Proceedings challenging the refusal can be instituted in the High Court.
A key feature of our approach is that no case is too big or too small, and we bring the same dedication and professionalism to all our work, from ‘routine’ applications to the most high-profile cutting-edge case. We offer competitive private fee rates.