Spouse/Partner Visas & Residence Permission to enter & reside in Ireland

There are a number of options for spouses and partners of Irish citizens, EEA/Swiss Citizens and spouses/partners of third country nationals with permission to reside in Ireland to lawfully enter and reside in the State.

These topics are explained in detail on the following sections of the website:

Spouse and civil partners of Irish citizens

Defacto unmarried partners of Irish citizens

Spouse and family members of Critical Skills Employment Permit holders/Researchers/Stamp 4 holders previously on a CSEP

Spouse family members of General Employment Permit holders/Researchers and Stamp 4 permission to remain

Spouse, partners and family members of EE/EEA/Swiss Citizens

Spouse and family members of International Protection recipients

Spouse and family members of British citizens

Need Advice? Speak With An Expert.

Sinnott Solicitors are located in Dublin & Cork