Ask the experts. We are here to help.
Working Holiday Authorisation
Sinnott Solicitors have seen a rise in queries in recent times regarding Working Holiday Visas – What are they? Who can apply for them? Can a person apply for an employment permit whilst living in Ireland on a Working Holiday Authorisation? In this article we will address some of the queries which we frequently…
- EU Treaty Rights Residence Applications.
- Spouse/Civil Partner of Irish National Residence Applications
- Irish Born Child Residency Applications (Zambrano)
- Visa Applications (short and long stay)
- Immigrant Investor Programme
- Applications for change of status
- Employment permits and work visas
- Foreign Births Registration
- Student visa assistance
- Direct Provision Compensation
- Irish Citizenship and Naturalisation
- Residence Applications.
- Family Reunification Applications
- Refugee Status
- Subsidiary Protection Applications
- Humanitarian Leave to Remain Applications
- Revocation of Deportation Order Applications
- Complex deportation matters and contesting the issuing and validity of Deportation and Transfer Orders
- Surinder Singh Route Advice and Assitance
- Any other general immigration and asylum queries.
“Sinnott are a really good solicitors firm. They dealt my personal injury case and finalised it very quickly. I was really happy with the compensation for injuries that I received. I would recommend them to anybody and I think that their good reputation is well earned.“
“I am very happy with the service provided by Sinnott solicitors. Special thanks to Una O Brien, she paid special attention towards our case and make it possible to have spouse visa arranged, even though it was bit complicated case. Thank you guys at Sinnott.“
“It’s a great experience with Sinnott Solicitors. Great Solicitors and really helpful,quick response Whenever needed. I recomend everyone to Sinnott Solicitors.”